Altrac jibs can be supplied as either freestanding or wall-mounted
The Altrac workstation jibs have a smaller scope than gantry cranes, and can be a useful tool for repetitive work station operation, such as stacking objects on pallets or simply moving them from one fixed point to another.
Altrac jib cranes may be rated up to 1000kg MRC. The maximum jib length is 5m. The lightweight Altrac Rail and Bomac Trac Trolleys allows for ease of operator use. The unique design of the Trac Trolleys enables them to run smoothly and easily even when the load is being pulled off-centre. Manual, electric, pneumatic hoists or vacuum lifters may be utilised to meet your specific needs.
- Standard 270 degree slew
- Low rolling resistance combined with low dead mass enables ease of operation
- Top and bottom pivot bearings allows for effortless slewing
- Simple installation and operation
- Can accommodate up to 1000kg loads
- Freestanding or wall mounted options
- Slew stops available for any required angle
- Powered or manual slew
All Bomac Engineering products are compliant with Australian safety codes, including Australian Crane Code AS1418.